Publications using our Size-Isolated Microbubbles
- Song KH et al., "Ultrasound-mediated delivery of siESE complexed with microbubbles attenuates HER2+/- cell line proliferation and tumor growth in rodent models of breast cancer". Nanotheranostics. 2019
- Newsome IG et al., "Assessment of the Superharmonic Response of Microbubble Contrast Agents for Acoustic Angiography as a Function of Microbubble Parameters". Ultrasound Med Biol. 2019
- Anastasiadis P et al., "Design, characterization and evaluation of a laser‑guided focused ultrasound system for preclinical investigations". Biomedical Engineering Online. 2019.
- Riegler J et al., "Tumor elastography and its association with collagen and the tumor microenvironment". Clinical Cancer Research. 2018
- St Clair J, Ramirez D, Passman S, Benninger R. "Contrast-enhanced ultrasound measurement of pancreatic blood flow dynamics predicts type 1 diabetes progression in preclinical models". Nature Communications. 2018.
- Tanigani et al. "Hyposialylated IgG activates endothelial IgG receptor FcγRIIB to promote obesity-induced insulin resistance". Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2018.
- Koulakis JP, Rouch J, Huynh N, Dubrovsky G, Dunn JCY, Putterman S. "Interstitial Matrix Prevents Therapeutic Ultrasound From Causing Inertial Cavitation in Tumescent Subcutaneous Tissue". Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology. 2018.
- Ghosh D, Xiong F, Sirsi SR, Shaul PW, Mattrey RF, Hoyt K. "Toward optimization of in vivo super-resolution ultrasound imaging using size-selected microbubble contrast agents". Med Phys. 2017.
- Shen W-B, Anastasiadis P, Nguyen B, Yarnell D, Yarowsky PJ, Frenkel V, Fishman PS. "Magnetic Enhancement of Stem Cell–Targeted Delivery into the Brain Following MR-Guided Focused Ultrasound for Opening the Blood–Brain Barrier". Cell Transplant. 2017.
- Song K-H, Fan AC, Hinkle JJ, Newman J, Borden MA, Harvey BK. "Microbubble gas volume: A unifying dose parameter in blood-brain barrier opening by focused ultrasound". Theranostics. 2017.
- Freeling JL, Rezvani K. "Assessment of murine colorectal cancer by micro-ultrasound using three dimensional reconstruction and non-linear contrast imaging". Mol Ther Clin Dev. 2016.
- Jani A, Shaikh F, Barton S, Willis C, Banerjee D, Mitchell J, Hernandez SL, Hei T, Kadenhe-Chiweshe A, Yamashiro DJ. "High-dose, single-fraction irradiation rapidly reduces tumor vasculature and perfusion in a xenograft model of neuroblastoma". Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016.